Sometimes Less is more and we are all being encouraged to eat a little less meat and what we do eat to make sure it is of the highest quality. If we are to eat less meat, it follows that we need to eat more greens! In this afternoon class we will show you how to make sure that the vegetables on your plate are as exciting if not more so than the meat you are eating.
Learn how to make the often forgotten part of the plate the most exciting.
What you’ll learn about
• The importance of eating less meat but not no meat.
• The importance of sourcing the best ingredients for the best results
• Tips for forward planning and saving time
• How to make your food look as good as it tastes
• A tour of the organic farm, gardens, dairy and greenhouses, which provide much of the seasonal produce you’ll be cooking with
• A demonstration session, showing how dishes are prepared from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork. Teachers share a wealth of knowledge through their expert tips and techniques. Students can ask questions and have the opportunity to taste the dishes prepared at the end of the sessions
Good to know
• A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
• Our Shop will be open for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
Please note gallery is a selection of images but may not represent actual dishes featured on the course.