The Ballymaloe 12 Week Certificate is an intensive immersion cookery course based upon a true farm-fork experience, where students spend their time living on a 100-acre working organic farm. It takes students from the absolute essential cooking skills, through increasingly difficult techniques and a range of international cuisines, transforming them into well-trained, ready-to-go-pro cooks!
- Students develop a deep appreciation of how food is produced
- Students graduate with an extensive repertoire of dishes and recipes
- Students learn how to recognise the very finest ingredients and how to showcase them
- Students will have the ability to execute any recipe with confidence
- Students will graduate at a level that will enable them to pursue a culinary career.