What is better than a wonderful roast Chicken with traditional stuffing, delicious rich gravy and a selection of the very very best vegetables to bring it all together. In this afternoon watch as we show you have to roast your chicken perfectly, the importance of brining and how to make the very best gravy that your family will want to come back for.
What you’ll learn about
• How to make sure your roast chicken is perfectly cooked.
• The importance of brining your bird before cooking
• Making the perfect gravy and making your own chicken stock.
• How to make your food look as good as it tastes
• A tour of the organic farm, gardens, dairy and greenhouses, which provide much of the seasonal produce you’ll be cooking with
• A demonstration session, showing how dishes are prepared from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork. Teachers share a wealth of knowledge through their expert tips and techniques. Students can ask questions and have the opportunity to taste the dishes prepared at the end of the sessions
Good to know
• A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
• Our Shop will be open for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
Terms and Conditions
All bookings for a course or event at Ballymaloe Cookery School are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.