Short Course Accommodation Fees (B&B Rates 2016)
- € 35 per person sharing
- € 65 per night for a single room.
The availability of accommodation at the cookery school for our short course students is dependent on whether or not there is a 12 Week Certificate course taking place at the time. Please contact our Main Office +353 (0)21 464 6785 to confirm availability.
- All on and off-campus accommodation is self-catering. Students on longer courses eat a three-course lunch at the cookery school every day, and all students partake of a tasting at the end of every Afternoon Demonstration. Students must make provisions for their own supper.
Free-range eggs, organic vegetables and fruit in season are available from the farm.
- Students have the option of single or twin rooms. Some of the single rooms are quite small.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied in all the cottages.
- Guests are welcome to wander freely through the farmland and gardens
- For those who would like a greater degree of luxury, Ballymaloe House + 353 21 4652531, open year round, is just two miles from the school.
- Freshly Baked Spotted Dog, Brown and White Soda Bread with homemade Jams, Jellies and Marmalades.
- Ballymaloe Nut and Grain Museli and Granola.
- Fresh Fruit Museli
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice.
- Coffee,Tea, and fresh herb teas.